Everyone;
I just got off the phone with one of our owners and they mentioned to me that the Property Manager will be glad to meet with us all next week so that we can review and understand our options. It appears that the Property Manager also agrees that communication from the current board wasn't at par but we should at least look at our options. Please vote in the poll on the side as to which date and time works best for you so that we can schedule this meeting. It looks like we may be able to have this at Ray Lawson Public school across the street which was just completed in July of this year.
Again, please feel free to offer your opinions on the blog and start talking. Also, subscribe so that you can be updated with new info. Thank you.
What i don't understand is how come the board decide on payments without consulting anyone. I dont even know who is on the board.
ReplyDeleteWe should follow the example of Heathwood, throw the board, select new one and than we all shall participate actively.
To be blind sided with such a substantial increase without any consultation or notice is a slap in the face and shows a general lack of respect for the majority of us who are not board members just simple equal owners of this corporation.
ReplyDeleteI agree with having a meeting with the board, however I believe they are probably doing this in the corporations best interest. The increase is steep but I don't believe electing new board members, will resolve this situation. I just would like more understanding of why the increase? As well the board members are paying these fees as well I assume... There's more behind this and we need more of understanding why?
ReplyDelete